Ultimate Guide To Get Free SSL Certificate
Does the idea of improving your search engine rankings and offering your website visitors better security with free ssl certificate sound like something you’re interested in?
What if i say that it wouldn’t cost you a single penny ?
SSL Certificates secure your website and help in boosting its google ranking. Even if you know that google is indirectly forcing you to use SSL Certificate. I would like to thanks Let’s Encrypt SSL to make Free SSL thing possible. Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Provides all benefits of SSL at no cost.
But many of hosting providers are not using let’s encrypt SSL. Sad News !! Don’t worry Today We are going to solve your problem With Free SSL certificate in any linux hosting environment.
What is an SSL Certificate?
Have you ever noticed some websites start with http and on the other hand some websites starts with https and have a green padlock sign saying secure connection ?
If Yes, Congrats you know the end result of an SSL Certificate.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. Essentially, SSL establishes an encrypted link between your web server and your visitor’s web browser. This ensures that all data passed between the two remains private and secure.
With an unsecured HTTP connection, third-parties can snoop on any traffic passing between your reader’s browser and your web server. Obviously, this is a huge issue if you’re passing sensitive information like credit card numbers.
But now a days, many entities, including Google, are pushing to use secure HTTPS connections. As a result usually all sites are trying to move from http to https. Either Free or Paid. Its better to move as soon as possible instead of being lazy.
How To Get Free SSL Certificate In Any Hosting Account :
- First of all, Go to Free SSL Site
- Enter your Domain Name
- Click On “Create Free SSL Certificate”
- Click On Any Mode. Taking Example Of Difficult One “Manual Verification”
- Click On Manually Verify Domain
- Download 2 Files Listed There
- Now login to cPanel
- Go To cPanel> File Manager > Setting
- Click On show hidden files
- Now Go To Public_html directory
- Create Folder With Name “.well-known”
- Open “.well-known” and Create another folder with name “acme-challenge”
- Paste both 2 downloaded files to “acme-challenge”
- Now Click On Download SSL Certificate
- Download Certificate Or Copy SSL Code
SSL Installation Steps :
- Go To cPanel
- Then go to SSL/TLS > Manage SSL sites
- Choose Domain
- Paste The Information You Got From Above Steps
- Paste It Box To Box As In The SSLforfree SSL Certificates
- Click On Install Certificate
- You Successfully Got Your Free SSL Certificate
How To Get Free SSL Certificate In JuniorBee Hosting :
- Go To JuniorBee cPanel
- Login To Your cPanel
- Search For Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Select Domain and Click On Issue
- You Successfully Got Your SSL Immediately.
- You Can Check Your Free SSL Certificate With In Second.
This Is How JuniorBee Is different from Other Hosting Companies & is better.
In Case You Face Any Issue You Can Check In Upcoming Video Soon Although You Can Comment Below For More Queries. Confidential Information Shall Only Be Shared In JuniorBee Support Ticket Or Via JuniorBee Official E-mail Account.
Still Need More Information About Free SSL Certificate Or Have Much Better Option. Kindly Let Us Know in comment section. If we liked the service you mentioned you & your blog will stand a chance to be mentioned on blog with your article.